56-T Series Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valves
The Sterlco® 56-T Series Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses, or wherever reliable performance is required.
Sterlco® self-modulating cooling control valves are temperature actuated, self powered, and applicable to cooling processes using water or other fluids. 56-T Series valves are available in eight different sizes. To ensure dependability, every valve is factory-tested three times in different temperature baths. For the temperature control you need, get the valve that can deliver.
- Precise control from 40º to 275ºF
- Sizes from 3/8” to 2 1/2”
- Sturdy, brass alloy body, 3/8” – 1 1/2”
- Cast iron body, 2” – 2 1/2”
- Heavy-duty, direct acting bellows
- Buna-N seat disc
- Replaceable seat beads
- 125# ANSI Flange (2” and 2 1/2” valves)
*Optional Features Available*