SVB Safety Valves
The SVB Safety Valves are used for over-pressure protection on unfired pressure vessels in saturated steam systems. Valves are 100% factory tested and made in the USA.
• Stainless Steel springs
• Teflon®-PFA seat resists corrosive boiler chemicals
• Two control rings for maximum performance and adjustability
• Tapped body drain allows piping of condensate away from valve to protect the internals from fouling
How It Works:
In the event steam pressure increases to the set point, the safety valve will “pop open” discharging steam faster than it can be produced; allowing system pressure to return to safe levels at which point the valve will close.
1) Ratings are 90% of actual capacity.
2) For Set Pressures over 250 PSIG, Consult Boiler Technologies.
3) For other sized, consult Boiler Technologies.
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel 1/2" Vacuum Breaker